Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, выберите Вход или Регистрация
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Следите за обновлениями форума в твиттере: https://twitter.com/LavkaFeed Там почему-то все работает!
  ГлавнаяСправкаПоискВходРегистрация  

Страниц: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
13 книга серии про Аниту-обсуждение "2" (Прочитано 80151 раз)
Chloe
Ночной охотник

Я люблю этот Форум!

Re: 13 книга серии про Аниту-обсуждение "2&qu
Ответ #210 - Июнь 23, 2006 :: 5:29am

Спойлер

Жан-Клод решил не ставить четвертую метку Аните, ближайшие несколько лет, а посмотреть, что станет с Дамианом, он у него подопытный кролик, т.е приобрела ли Анита бесмертие, или бедняга Дамиан потерял его.
Наверх

IP записан

Эльвира
Божество

"I'm a cold-hearted bitch
but I'm good at it..."

Уфа
Ответ #211 - Июнь 23, 2006 :: 6:40am

как это в стиле Жан-Клода... Смех
Наверх

Не нервируйте меня, мне скоро негде будет прятать трупы.
Эльвира 357817790  
IP записан

Kindrat
Дитя Тысячелетий

Сны - это маленькие осколки
смерти...

Ответ #212 - Июнь 23, 2006 :: 6:46am

Кто бы в нем сомневался..Он всегда при любых обстоятельствах думает в первую очередь о своей заднице...Улыбка
Наверх

Как тяжело ходить среди людей И притворяться не погибшим... И об игре трагических страстей Повествовать еще не жившим...
IP записан

Эльвира
Божество

"I'm a cold-hearted bitch
but I'm good at it..."

Уфа
Ответ #213 - Июнь 23, 2006 :: 6:57am

я по нему прям соскучилась...
а то тут постоянно Анита со своим ребенком, да еще и синдромы эти.. брр..
Наверх

Не нервируйте меня, мне скоро негде будет прятать трупы.
Эльвира 357817790  
IP записан

mjawa
Литературовед

Не трогай кошку!

Москва
Re: 13 книга серии про Аниту-обсуждение "2&am
Ответ #214 - Июнь 23, 2006 :: 3:35pm

Цитата:
Кто бы в нем сомневался..Он всегда при любых обстоятельствах думает в первую очередь о своей заднице...Улыбка

Даже робот имеет право заботиться о своей безопасности. А чего тут такого? Вроде бы раньше Анитка вопила дурным голосом, что еще одну метку - ни-за-что-никогда-никому - а теперь все обиделись, что ЖК не спешит ее обессмертить... Вроде бы она тоже не гоняется за ним с воплем - давай поженимся! Улыбка
Не обижайте Жнчика, люди-нелюди!!! Улыбка
Наверх

Никто не прикоснется ко мне безнаказанно!
IP записан

Kindrat
Дитя Тысячелетий

смерти...

Ответ #215 - Июнь 23, 2006 :: 8:19pm

Ладно, я решила. что переводить мне опять лень, да там и без этого все прекрасно понятноУлыбка

Graham ticks Anita off and she gets in his face about it, threatening him as Bolverk, and we find out that she has four strains of lycanthrope in her blood: wolf, lion, leopard, and something unidentifiable.

We also find out that Mieng Die is a big *****, as was previously mentioned. She had three guys and has screwed up. She was sleeping with Requiem, but he then dumped her because he thought that Anita wasn't sleeping with him because he was with Meing (this is debatable). So Meing goes crazy in the Circus and tries to kill Requiem, hence the lack of Jean Claude and Asher at the meeting.

She is stuck meeting with the first two Masters of the City without Jean Claude and Asher. Jean Claude considers these guys to be his friends, but that is brought into question. One of the Masters, Augustine "Auggie" is from Chicago, and has had a prior relationship with JC (little does Anita know), he also has a passion for the ardeur.

The other master is Samuel, from Cape Cod, and he has brought his wife and his three sons (to offer up). He can call mermaids. His wife is a siren, similar to a succubus. She wants Anita to sleep with her sons so that they can be brought into their power (apparently they have to sleep with another siren to come into their power).

Problem #1: Samuel's wife, Thea, is a big ***** and is trying to force herself on Anita to test her powers and pulls some other crap, almost violating their safe passage.
Problem #2: Two of the sons are twins, age 17.

Much anger all around, and our attention shifts back to Auggie. I kinda skipped too much of the next part, but basically, Anita challenges Auggie in a test of wills, he loses and calls her ardeur. Belle Morte then steps in her usual fashion. Jean Claude also shows up here. She tries to mess with Anita (again), and then when she can't she gives Anita the ability to see into the past, specifically at a point when Jean Claude and Auggie are intimate.

Jean Claude is able to kick her out of them, but at the cost of losing control of the ardeur. The three of them then go at it, but when the time came, not only did they feed on Auggie, they fed on everyone that belonged to him in the city (about 5 or 6 people). They then channeled that energy into all of their people, including Richard.

People jet, and they get cleaned up. Richard shows up angry because he thinks that they raped the Master of Chicago. Much discussion, Richard tries to accept the fact that Anita needs to feed or die, and therefore he must continue to deal with sharing. He FINALLY accepts the fact that he is necessary to the triumverate. He is their third and weakens them when he is ******, and all of the obvious stuff that we already knew.

Samuel, Master of Cape Cod, returns with his eldest son and both he and Jean Claude swap information. Apparently Samuel's wife, Thea, is vastly ancient, and has no qualms about sleeping with her sons to bring them into their power, and tried to seduce her eldest. It failed, but Samuel threatened to kill her if she did it again. The eldest and Samuel don't trust her not to try it on her other (weaker) sons, and they think it will drive the twins mad. So they beg Anita to give it a try. Much discussion. Anita will think about the eldest.

Jean Claude and the group then theorize about Anita's ardeur. Apparently it is acting as some form of pheromone, causing vamps and others to be attracted and to try to best her by rolling her or some such. It obviously works that way for those of Belle's line, but there is some speculation about the degree of it on others.

Then Richard figures out that Anita is pregnant and flips out (in a good way). Jean Claude shuts down so you can't tell how he is feeling, and Anita isn't sure what she wants to do about it. Micah and Nathaniel join in, and there is much discussion about how the baby will potentially be raised, who is the father, etc. Anita isn't handling it well and Claudia tells them to bite it because they are forgetting about Anita's feelings.

Oh, I forgot to mention that they wererats have been there as body guards, but they haven't really played a significant part until now.

Наверх

Как тяжело ходить среди людей И притворяться не погибшим... И об игре трагических страстей Повествовать еще не жившим...
IP записан

lorien
Дитя Тысячелетий

Я люблю этот Форум!

Казахстан
Ответ #216 - Июнь 23, 2006 :: 8:27pm

Продолжение главы было выложено на официальном форумеУлыбка
--------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4 continued...

I watched the look in his pale eyes. That had hurt him. He really did care for her. Damn. "Some women, especially of Belle Morte's line, seem to take rejection really badly. You guys had no choice. Jean-Claude said bunk over, and you had to do it. Requiem chose to leave her. That cuts a certain type of woman, or man, real deep."

Clay out those puzzled, pain-filled eyes on me. "You mean it hurt her prode."

I nodded. "Trust me, most master vamps have more than their share."

He shook his head. "I know you're trying to make me feel better, Anita, but what you've just said is that her hurt pride means more to her than whatever she feels for me. Thanks for trying to make me feel better."

"But I failed miserably," I said.

He actually touched me voluntarily, rare for Clay lately; he squeezed my shoulder, very guy. "Yeah, you really suck at this whole comfort thing, but thanks."

He had never been very handsy, but after he bunked over and felt the ardeur rise in the bed, he'd touched me only when he absolutely had to. I think he was afraid to touch me. The hints of the ardeur made Graham chase me harder. The same kind of hints scared Clay. One man's heaven, another man's hell.

"We should introduce overselves to our guests," Micah said, "and you need to change shoes."

I sighed. "So we're on our own for this little cocktail party." I knelt down, careful of my hose on the stone floor, and took off the jogging shoes.

"I'm afraid so," Clay said.

"Great, just great." I stood up and let Nathaniel slip the first high heel on, then Micah balanced me while Nathaniel did the other shoe. Four-inch heels, what had I been thinking? I never did like cocktail party talk, but that wasn't the problem this time. I could fake small talk if I had to. The problem was that the two masters in the other room had brought along candidates to be my pomme de sang.

It was my own damn fault. I hadn't chosen from any of the local talent. I had also expressed concern about bringing this many Maters of the City into our territory. It just didn't sound safe to me. So Elinore, one of our new British vamps, had an idea. A wonderfully, awful idea. Since Masters of the City were coming from all over the United States, why didn't we have a sort of contest? The masters could bring some candidates for my new pomme de sang.

I'd said no. In fact, I'd said hell no, but Jean-Claude had pointed out that I could simply turn them all down. That the chances of my finding someone I liked well enough to keep were slim. He had a point. And Elinore was right, it was a way to get all of the masters to behave themselves while they were visiting us. I mean, if you're looking at what amounts to your new in-laws, you mind your manners. I couldn't argue with the reasoning, but it meant that I felt like a piece of prize beef. Or would that be cheesecake?

Why was I such a prize? Because I was Jean-Claude's human servant and he was the first American master to become his own sourdre de sang, fountain of blood. Basically he'd hit the power curve where he was his own bloodline. It was rare, very rare, for any master vamp to hit that level of power, and he was our first in this country. It was a very big deal. We hadn't advertised the fact, but the Vampire High Council over in Europe knew it, and apparently they hadn't kept it entirely secret. We'd gotten a lot of overtures of friendship in the last few weeks. All rights, we'd gotten a lot of people trying to align themselves with us. Not the same thing as firendship, actually, but better than the alternatives.

But when I agreed to all of it, I had never dreamt that I'd be doing the first introductions without Jean-Claude on my arm. ****.

Micah took my arm in his. "Its going to be fine."

Nathaniel hugged me. "We'll help you be charming."

"I'm just not the Cinderella type," I said.

"But you're not Cinderella, Anita, you're the pronce. You're Prince Charming."

I stared into Nathaniel's lavender eyes, and felt the first cold hand of fear in my stomach. Me, Prince Charming? There had to be some mistake.

Though I guess of you have to choose between being the woman who is trying to catch the prince's eye, or the prince who doesn't want to be caught, prince is better. Or at least that's what I told myself as Clay led us through the door, and the drapes that formed the walls of the living room.

I let Micah and Nathaniel each take an arm. Yeah, I couldn't get to my weapons fast, but what was waiting for me in the next room wasn't a problem that guns and knives could solve. It was a problem that only diplomatic witty banter , and sly seduction could manuevuer us through. We were so screwed withouit Jean-Claude and Asher.

******* End of chapter 4. Enjoy!!!!********
Наверх

My heart’s in the Highlands, my heart is not here;&&My heart’s in the Highlands a chasing the deer;&&Chasing the wild deer, and following the roe;&&My heart’s in the Highlands wherever I go.

IP записан

hellmouth
Адепт

Ответ #217 - Июнь 23, 2006 :: 9:28pm

А можно в кратце на русском для невладеющих английским? Печаль
Наверх

Ни один человек не может иметь все, что он хочет так, как он этого хочет...
IP записан

lorien
Дитя Тысячелетий

Я люблю этот Форум!

Казахстан
Ответ #218 - Июнь 23, 2006 :: 9:45pm

Ну раз глава уже выложена, наверное скоро кто-нибудь переведёт её. Круглые глаза

P.S. Эльвира, не собираешься перевести её? Ты же перевела с 1 по 3-ю.  Продолжишь как раз своё начинание.Подмигивание Круглые глаза
Наверх

My heart’s in the Highlands, my heart is not here;&&My heart’s in the Highlands a chasing the deer;&&Chasing the wild deer, and following the roe;&&My heart’s in the Highlands wherever I go.

IP записан

Jess
Мегамодератор

Не слушай слова, слушай
безмолвие

Подмосковье
Ответ #219 - Июнь 23, 2006 :: 10:24pm

Спасибо, Kindrat, lorien!
Судя по спойлерам, сцены секса там, видимо, будут недетские ;-D
Наверх

Если вы обнаружили, что не так умны сегодня, как вам казалось вчера, значит, сегодня вы стали мудрее
IP записан

Kindrat
Дитя Тысячелетий

смерти...

Ответ #220 - Июнь 23, 2006 :: 10:27pm

А они там когда нибудь детские были?!
Наверх

IP записан

lorien
Дитя Тысячелетий

Я люблю этот Форум!

Казахстан
Ответ #221 - Июнь 24, 2006 :: 6:18am

Читали последние новости блога Лорелл? Круглые глаза Вот что там написано:

DANSE MACABRE which is on the shelves now contains a third of what I was going to fit into one book. This meant that I had tremendous amounts of notes, even some finished chapters ready to go. Which meant that this next book was ready to be written as soon as MISTRAL'S KISS, Merry 5, was out the door. In fact I have so many notes about this book, just as I did DANSE MACABRE, that it's almost too many notes to sift through. So that meant that I finished MISTRAL'S KISS and Anita book 15 was waiting to pounce.
-------------------------------------------------
Выходит, ДМ и в самом деле урезали почти на две трети. Печаль Нерешительный
И Лорелл даже готова приступить после "Поцелуя Мистраля" и к 15 книге, т.к. 14- ая состоящая из частей оригинальной версии ДМ видимо уже почти готова. ??? Круглые глаза
Наверх

IP записан

Kindrat
Дитя Тысячелетий

смерти...

Ответ #222 - Июнь 24, 2006 :: 6:34am

Это просто классная новость...Значит 14 скоро выйдет!!!!Улыбка
Наверх

IP записан

Night
Неофит

Я люблю этот Форум!

Ответ #223 - Июнь 24, 2006 :: 2:13pm

Привет всем! Я тут новенькая, в смысле недавно зарегистрировалась, но форум читаю уже довольно давно.
едано просматривая сайты я нашла просто убийственную для меня информацию, честно говоря не знала куда ее вывесить, поэтому напишу здесь:

А не было ли такого, что герой, которого вы хотели убить, выпутывался из смертельной ловушки, в которую его загонял автор?

"Откровенно говоря, было. В конце «Цирка проклятых» Жан-Клод должен был умереть. Но уже когда я писала роман, внезапно осознала, что не смогу убить его. Для нас с Анитой его смерть стала бы слишком тяжелым ударом. Я специально ввела в повествование Ричарда, чтобы несколько уменьшить роль Жан-Клода. И я не раз во всеуслышанье повторяла, что Анита и Жан-Клод НЕ СТАНУТ ПАРОЙ!"  апрель 2006г.

Я просто в шоке! Я просто обожаю ЖК! У меня истерика!

Наверх

Когда к тебе обращаются с просьбой

IP записан

ksushenika
Адепт

мяф

Израиль
Ответ #224 - Июнь 24, 2006 :: 8:23pm

Kindrat, lorien - спасибо!Улыбка
Наконец поняла какого Менг-Дье бросилиУлыбка
Вообще конечно жутковато и не понятно, какого фига товарищ Анитка насается по всему городу, сопротивляясь арьдеру и постоянно включает в список тех, с кем она пеерспала, все новых и новых мужиков? И они начинают бегать за ней следом... прямо верх рассеянности!
И вот я нифига не поняла, почему ей не хватает жертвы.. сколько народу ей надо в постели? И почему она не может спать с Натом.. Че то я запуталась..

Выход новой книги меня откровенно пугает. боюсь еще две книги таких заморочек и серия иссякнет.
Наверх

Ппродолжение следует... только медленнее чем хотелось бы. (с) Я.
IP записан

Страниц: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21